To keep with theme of metamorphosis, as at the time we had caterpillars everywhere outside and were raising tadpoles inside, I created this Very Hungry Caterpillar Felt Quiet book. It was also a nice subliminal way of teaching the days of the week and how many days were in a week. I simply used Aleene’s Tacky Glue to glue the felt together. The images were found online, printed, and applied to the felt using carpet tape. The caterpillar and butterfly are movable pieces.
Learning how to teach what I never was taught (…well)
Protect Your Baby
- Shape Making with Simple Geometric Patterns! So simple! So Imaginative!
- DIY Homemade My LIttle Pony Memory Game – 4 Levels of Difficulty Built In!
- DIy Homemade My Little Pony Guess Who Game – 4 levels of Difficulty!
- Free Printables for Qwirkle, Math Infinity Tiles, Banagrams or Apple Letters, and Mobi / Equate Math Tiles
- DIY Magnetic Piano Music Notes / Symbols and Grand Staff
- Coin Value and Equivalent Block Poster
- Learning to play the Piano – Color coded Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Grand Staff and Notes
- Learning the Piano with Lego Duplos and Color Coded Keys
- Color Coded Phonics ToolBox – Free Printable
- Equivalent Bar Fractions – Free Printable