Many thanks are owed to Imagine Our Life for the templates to create the wall map. This map is the perfect compliment to our Montessori Globe. To get the laser cut look using craft felt, follow the instructions below. For the globe, I simply used one sheet of felt without the extra layer nor the cardstock.
1) Print the patterns in mirror image (reverse) on cardstock
2) Using spray adhesive, adhere 2 sheets of craft felt together.
3) Using Spray Adhesive, glue the patterns onto their appropriate color
4) Allow to dry then cut out
5) Using Spray Adhesive, spray the brown continents and apply to the globe
We already had tons of Safari Toobs toys on hand. This no-sew felt Montessori wall map is a perfect addition to our school room.